Bookings/reservations must be done by a legal person over 18 years old. Bookings/reservations can be done by telephone or by e-mail. Reservations are valid for 7 days. The customers booking/reservation is considered confirmed by Turgleder when the customer receives a booking/reservation confirmation and an invoice. For activities with duration more than one day the customers booking is to be considered secure when a standard deposit of NOK 10.000 per person, 50% of tailor made trips or the total sum is paid and registered to Turgleder's account.
All activities must be paid in full before the activity starts.
All activities with duration more than one day must be paid in full within 60 days before the start of the activity, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. Activities with duration less then one day can be paid on arrival or by bank prior to arrival. If bank payment is used a valid receipt must be presented on arrival. Other conditions apply for tour operators.
To: Turgleder as
Bank adr: DNB Bank ASA, N-0021 Oslo, Norway
IBAN: NO35 1503.25.80812
Swift: DNB A NOKK
If you don't wish to join a group tour on fix date - an option is to go on an private tour, alone, or with friends for an additional fee. 1 pers. + 200%. 2 pers. + 50%. 3 pers. + 30%. 4pers. + 20%. 5 pers. or more - same price as group tour on fix date.
Private tours are possible to carry out in addition to our regular program.
Insurance and safety
Turgleder is covered by liability insurance. Proper personal insurance is the customer's personal responsibility. We recommend that customers take out travel insurance and cancellation insurance. The customer is personally responsible for evaluating his/her physical and/or mental condition in relation to the contents of the relevant activity. Turgleder reserves the right to deny any customer's participation in activities if Turgleder, or person acting on behalf of Turgleder, consider it to be necessary for the safe and/or appropriate execution of the activity. When relevant, all participants must sign a waiver accepting personal responsibility for his/her participation in activities before the activity starts.
Cancellations by Turgleder
Turgleder reserves the right to cancel or change any activity if Turgleder consider it to be necessary. Activities can be changed or cancelled up to the time when the activity is supposed to start. Activities cancelled by Turgleder will be fully refunded.
Cancellations by the customer
Cancellation by the customer less than 60 days before the activity starts is considered as no-show and does not give right to any refund. Cancellation by the customer more than 60 days before the activity starts gives right to a refund of the full amount appart from the standard deposit (NOK 10.000 per person or 50% of tailor made trips). There can be special terms and condition for tailor made trips.
Should a participant withdraw from an activity or parts of a program/activity for any reason, no refund is granted.
Disclaimer of liability
The customer takes part in Turgleder activities:
- Knowing that this might involve risk of personal injuries. Turgleder will, unasked or on request, provide information about these risks and the possible consequences.
- Accepting that neither Turgleder nor any third party acting on behalf of Turgleder can be made responsible for any personal injury or damaged equipment sustained during the activity. This also includes transportation to and from the activity.
- Taking full personal responsibility for the consequences of for any known or unknown illnesses or health conditions that can cause any acute onsets/attacks.
- Only when not uninfluenced by alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- Accepting that no third parties, hereunder family, can make any claims against Turgleder or any person acting on behalf of Turgleder on the customers behalf.
- Accepting that Turgleder holds liability insurance but does not hold accidents insurance. The customer therefore know that he/she are not insured by Turgleder in the case of any injury or damage to any equipment as a result of any situation he/she have caused or are responsible for.
- Accepting that claims towards Turgleder is regulated by Norwegian law and any legal proceedings must be directed to Turgleder’ court of domicile.